Monday 23 June 2008

Dollar Up, Dollar Down then Up Again Monday

European Session
No. of forex killer signals : 5
End-of-session results: GBP/USD (-70 pips SL) , USD/CAD (+5 pips), GBP/JPY(-5 pips), EUR/JPY (-5 pips) and AUD/JPY (-5 pips)

US Session
No. of forex killer signals: 2
End-of-session results: EUR/USD (-20 pips) and CHF/JPY (-10 pips)

100-pip System
Signal recommendations: 4
Current profits so far:
AUD/JPY +50
GBP/JPY +100 target hit !
USD/CAD +20
CHF/JPY +40

I picked up 4 high-target signals out of the possible 7. The market was kind of down one day, up one day, and then down again. It was possible to make a lot of profits by just following the price momentum.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come in May and June you seem to have made significantly less than in the beginning months? Are your systems not working as well as they were initially? I'm subscribed to your mailing list and in the mailing list, I always see lots of profits and it seems like you are doing well, but on your site I see a lot of losses as well?

Just curious because I've been doing a lot of reading and they say that every trader will have his ups and downs, and I'm kind of wondering how long they typically last... I guess maybe it depends on the type of trader you are, but 1-2 months in a row seems like a while... Please don't take this the wrong way, I am just learning about Forex. I haven't even shown a week of consistent profits yet so you are still a far better trader than I am. :)

Lloyd said...

June has been a good month for trading:

Tallying up the 100-pip system winners

You can find more information on how I use my forex killer signals and entry system.

p.s. for the end-of-session system, gbp/usd market was the main let down in this month.

Anonymous said...

Aah okay, I hadn't seen that page before. Well that explains it then, because I am subscribed to your list and I have been seeing quite a bit of success with the 100-pip system. I'm anxious to see the results you get once you have a page for that. :)

Keep up the good work! I plan on becoming a member of your site very soon! :)

Lloyd said...

The results page has been updated for the month of June. The system appears to perform well in the early part and near the end of the month. I really hope this trend continues.

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...