Thursday 7 February 2008

Trend Exploitation: Market Sentiment Table

Question from Lawrence:
Your US Dollar Market Sentiment table has been very helpful. Thank you. How do you figure out the numbers for the table? I'm trying to expand my knowledge of all things doing with trading and I would love to be able to figure out the numbers and maybe even generate the table myself. It's not that I don't trust your figures. Quite the opposite, they are working so well that I'm very fascinated and can't help wondering how they work.

My reply:
Thanks Lawrence. Your support is my spirit to keep uploading the market sentiment table on the right left sidebar.

For your information, I use 5 separate indicators to help me derive the number (1 - 5) which represents the underlying strength of the studied currency pair. 1 being the weakest and 5 being the strongest in trend.

I choose the big five - major currency pairs, i.e. GBP/USD, EUR/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY and USD/CAD - to measure the sentiment of US dolar regularly. The aggregate number out of a possible 25 will be use to detect and recognise the underlying short-term trend.

For your information, I am going to launch a new table to gauge the market sentiment of the japanese yen next week. This will increase the tradable current pairs of the forex killer day trading strategy from 5 to 10.

3 comments:

thumpper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thumpper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blogger said...

Hey Everybody,

I've included a list of the most recommended FOREX brokers:
1. Most Recommended Forex Broker
2. eToro - $50 min. deposit.

Here is a list of money making forex tools:
1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Odds Software.
2. EA Builder - Custom Strategies Autotrading.
3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

Hopefully these lists are benificial to you...

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...