Friday 25 April 2008

Dynamic Stops System To Improve Reward-to-Risk Ratio

I am already running a Dynamic-Stop System utilising the existing FK day trading system to get better entries and exits. Considering the amount of efforts being put in to monitor the running positions and provide dynamic stops throughout the day, I am setting a high target of 100 pips per signal. My objectives are to trail the stops to zero risk and aimed at producing maximum rewards. Mid-point exits are also provided to those who want to score immediate short-term profits.

You can follow these signals on the member site at anytime of the day. Simply compare the current price of the open positions with the provided dynamic stop loss levels. If you like what you see, join in and we will take ride on these signals together. As usual, you will also receive my fixed-session trading signals.

(New !) 100-pip target system with dynamic stops and mid-point exits
No. of signals with improved condition entry: 3
Dynamic SL levels: 35 pips, 43 pips, 18 pips (running) - instead of the usual 7o pips !

Europe Session
No. of signal recommendations: 3
End-of-session results: EUR/JPY (-70 pips SL), AUD/JPY(-60 pips) and CHF/JPY (-5 pips)

Comment: As example, these forex killer signals were used as the first condition filter for the new dynamic-stop system ! Rather than entering immediately and being stopped out, I was able to pick up better entry levels. As a result, the dynamic-stop positons were still in play and with less risk exposure (see above) !

US Sessions
No. of signal recommendations: 1
End-of-session results: GBP/USD (+15 pips )
Maximum potential: 35

>> Click Here For My Live Forex Trading Sessions

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi again Lloyd! Hope I'm not becoming a bother here but I have quickly become a daily reader of your blog and find it incredibly helpful in my quest for more information on forex. I've been reading up on several signaling and/or EA systems (i.e. FAPS, Pipforia, etc.) and am finding a lot of information. It seems that you are a fan of the Forex Killer signal and my big question is why this over all the others out there? Obviously you know what you're doing - obviously you have done your research. Do you mind sharing why it is you have chosen to focus on FK over all others out there? If this is already deep in your blog somewhere - feel free to point me to it. Thanks again Lloyd!

Lloyd said...

With forex killer, I know exactly why and when to set up my trades. By following an easy-to-operate daily routine, I can become more attuned to the markets. In other words, I can be in full control of what I am doing.

I may know what went wrong in the process and I am particularly keen to participate in the continuous learning phase which this and my blog will enable me to develop and pursue. Most importantly, the results are encouraging.

So, Jason, thanks for taking interest and you are always welcome. In fact, I hope everyone can participate too. I have posted my routine here, strategies-related here and daily trading results here. Feel free to browse thru them.

Regards,
Lloyd

Blogger said...

ForexTrendy is an advanced application capable of recognizing the most PROFITABLE continuation chart patterns. It scans through all the charts, on all time frames and analyzes every potential breakout.

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...