Tuesday 18 March 2008

New Member Testimonial: From Zeljko

Hi Lloyd,

Well, I dont know what to say, but thank you. Last night, (00:00 London time) I made calculation following your FK day trading advice, got the tradable signal, fall asleep, and this morning, I had 70 pips more on my acc.

This morning, I didnt want to risk too much, and made modest 30 pips:) and all this by just following your advices, and in less than one day period.

So, thanx again, and if I may say so, keep up the great work.

P.S. you may freely use this mail for your blog. I think this is the one of the few rare blogs about FK and forex trading which can really be useful for all forex traders, and especially for us beginners.

Zeljko

3 comments:

Blogger said...

Hey Ya'll,

I've included a list of the most recommended FOREX brokers:
1. Best Forex Broker
2. eToro - $50 minimum deposit.

Here is a list of the best forex tools:
1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Odds Software.
2. EA Builder - Custom Strategies Autotrading.
3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

Hopefully these lists are benificial to you.

Forex Signals said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FOREX VIP SIGNALS.COM said...

forexvipsignal is the most popular forex signals service provider in the world. forexvipsignal provide 100% accurate forex signal and best forex signal service.

Forex Signals Providers in UK | Best Forex Trading Signal Provider in UK

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...