Wednesday 12 March 2008

Blank Wednesday

European Hours
No signals

US Hours
No signals

Late Hours
(Open soon)

Timing is very important in forex trading. I found out that the FK signal software has the 'habit' of selling the intraday high or buying the intraday low. I have no problem with that as long as the signals are in line with the sentiment indicator. Today, I have successfully avoided them by keeping my trading account safe so far.

Also by sticking to my daily technical bias, the market has reversed my earlier losses and made me a small gain of 5 pips on yesterday's AUDJPY trade. Price volatility is expected to continue in the yen-crosses pairs and more successful trading opportunities can be found in the major pairs.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Hello Everybody,

I've included a list of the highest ranking forex brokers:
1. Best Forex Broker
2. eToro - $50 minimum deposit.

Here is a list of top forex instruments:
1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Probability Software.
2. EA Builder - Custom Indicators Autotrading.
3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

Hopefully these lists are benificial to you...

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...