Saturday 9 February 2008

Day Trading Service @ ScoutForex dot Com

The Day Trading Service is designed for everyone as well as serious forex killer software users (software purchase not necessary) who wish to improve on their trading results. It is a forex trading service that is dedicated to the following objectives:

The overview about our day trading approach is available for free to all readers. You may choose to use my service as the primary source of information about my day trading approach, which aims at helping you to practise a proven forex trading method and to make better informed decisions in real-time situation. The service is an effective way to help score good trading results instantly.


What You Get as a Registered User

  • Access to day trading strategy and instructions
  • Special day trading template for trade entry and live price monitoring
  • Stay informed on the US dollar/ Japanese Yen market sentiment on a daily basis (updated at 2300 GMT)
  • Obtain technical bias based on the underlying market sentiment and latest trend on 10 currency pairs (i.e. 5 major currency pairs & 5 interest carry pairs)
  • Receive real-time, selected forex killer signal alerts at fixed hours for your own use. They are strong technical trading setups good for position entry - see trading reports below. (You may also apply the provided market sentiment table to generate own signals at any hours that suit you.)
  • Be alerted on economic news releases ahead and their real-time impacts on price movement
  • Update on signal performance every hour
  • View daily track record
To register for this Day Trading Service, please use the subscription/purchase links provided below. An activation e-mail will be sent to you.
Access to Day Trading Strategy, Market Sentiment and Live Signals:

Monthly Silver Scout-Forex Day Trading Service $55

Quarterly Silver Scout-Forex Day Trading Service $150

Access to Day Trading Strategy, Market Sentiment and Live Signals plus MT4 Expert advisor Program:

Monthly Gold ScoutForex Day Trading Service $99

Quarterly Gold Scout-Forex Day Trading Service $270


I recommend to take away at least three months of my day trading data and service for you to get IN TUNE with the market sentiment trading approach and understand all the happening, i.e. economic news events, within the forex market. Most probably, you NEED only 1-2 month to catch up with me since you get to see and use my day trading approach plus live signal recommendations every day !

(Please note that since this is a new service, the current subscription fee is subjected to change depending on its future performance. Simply book now to enjoy the current monthly rate throughout your membership).

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Lloyd,
I just subscribed for a month. Do I now just wait for you to email me the sentiment table and everything?

Thanks,
Lawrence

Lloyd said...

By now, you should have already received 'everything'. Welcome on board, Lawrence. Hope we can have a good ride together.

Lloyd

Gio said...

Hi Lloyd,
I'd like to try to sign up your market sentiment signal for a month. Is this subscription charged to me automatically every month or you have to bill me each and every month?

Thanks,
Greg

Unknown said...

Greg,

The monthly subscriptions are automatically renewed at the end of their initial term. For instance, if you join on the 16th of March, then the subscription will be automatically renewed on April 16th the following month, unless cancelled prior to such date.

Lloyd

Gio said...

Hi Lloyd,
And how can I cancel the subscription?

Unknown said...

You can manage your subscription via your paypal account, or simply send me an e-mail.

Lloyd

Gio said...

thanks for clear explanation... I just signed up DTS and hope we can make pips together :-)

cnap said...

This is a great site! After reading almost all the info.
in regard to the Forex Killer and Auto Pilot, I must say that I am undecided on which to purchase.
The Forex Killer states that you have to feed the software with the needed data...what data?
Is i complicated? I need something where i can set my trades at night or early morning before work.
Can anyone help with some opinions on either which is better suited for the time i have to trade?
any feedback will be helpful and appreciated.

Lloyd said...

Both are straightforward and easy to use. One with manual trading, and the other one automated trading.

cnap said...

I have a question. I just installed FAPs and saw some nice moves on the EUR/USD but no trades
were made. Does my computer have to stay on all night? What if the computer goes into sleep mode, does FAPs still work?

cnap said...

I keep setting my parameters for the expert advisors and click expert advisors on the top to activate them and i till get the window that says i need to activate FAPs....I don't get it! I watched the video 4times and i o everythinh excatly the same and it does not work...It's making me crazy! Can anyone help?

Lloyd said...

cnap, I am happy to help. Just send me an e-mail.

Lloyd

Irene Rexlee said...

Hi Lloyd,

Does your membership come with the 100pips signal?

Thanks
Irene

Lloyd said...

Yes Irene. I provide signals on both systems.

Irene Rexlee said...

Hi lloyd,

Have just signed up for 1 month to try..^o^.. By the way, you say you send out trading template, but I'm using MT4(interbank) which is different from yours can I still able to insert your template?

Thanks
Irene

Blogger said...

Hey Everybody,

Below is a list of the highest ranking forex brokers:
1. Best Forex Broker
2. eToro - $50 minimum deposit.

Here is a list of top forex instruments:
1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Odds Software.
2. EA Builder - Custom Strategies Autotrading.
3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

Hopefully these lists are benificial to you...

Blogger said...

Hello Everybody,

For those of you who are interested in making profits by FOREX autotrading,
I would like to recommend a special forex autotrading solution.

It's called EA Builder and it allows you to create custom Forex Indicators and Trading Strategies.

The instrument includes many features such as:
* Custom Arrows and Alerts
* Automated Trading System
* Trade Just About Anything
* Alerts
* Money Management


INSTANT ACCESS: EA Builder

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...