Sunday 3 February 2008

News Tading Calendar 02.04.08 - 02.08.08

Initial bias will remain on the US dollar downside this week as suggested by the daily charts.

Monday - 04 Feb (quoted in UK time)
9.30 am GBP Construction PMI
3.00 pm USD Factory Orders

Tuesday - 05 Feb
9.30 pm GBP Services PMI
3.00 pm USD ISM Non-Manufacturing Index

Wednesday - 06 Feb
1.30 pm USD Nonfarm Productivity
1.30 pm CAD Buildong Permits
3.00 pm CAD Ivey PMI

Thursday - 07 Feb
9.30 am GBP Industrial Production
12.00 pm GBP Interest Rate Statement
12.45 pm EUR Interest Rate Statement
1.30 pm EUR ECB President Trichet Speaks
3.00 pm USD Pending Home Sales

Friday - 08 Feb
12.00 pm CAD Employment Change

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lloyd
have followed your blog for a couple of months. Are you still using FK? I bought it just before christmas and have been very disappointed. No timeframe or TakeProfit/StopLoss configuration has worked for me. Thank goodness for practice accounts. Are you still using it? And thanks for your blog

AussieTom

Lloyd said...

Tom, thanks for visiting my site. I am still using the signal software as I manage to make some good progress so far. I really like its simplicity and only require a couple of minutes of my time to set up the trading.

I am just taking a few days off this week.

Please visit the link below for my progress summary since the start.

http://autofx.blogspot.com/2007/10/forex-killer-testing-ground.html

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...