Monday 28 April 2008

Controlled and Good Start +95 pips Monday

Europe Session
No trade

US Sessions
No. of signal recommendations: 4
End-of-session results: GBP/USD (-15 pips), EUR/USD(+55 pips) , AUD/USD (+25 pips) and USD/CHF (+30 pips)
Maximum potential: 0ver 130 pips !

-----

100-pip System with Dynamic Stops
No. of signals with improved entry: 4
Running risks: 31 pips (out), zero risk x 2, 32 pips
Best mid-point exits: +60, +20, +40
End-of day profits:-

>> Click Here For My Live Forex Trading Sessions

3 comments:

P&B'smom said...

Hi Lloyd! Jason again. I am seriously thinking about joining your service but had a quick question. I live in Seattle - and based on the market hours you have listed on your site it seems that I would need to be available for your signals from 12a through 11a my time, which isn't too feasible for me given my day job. What are your thoughts around this? When you provide hourly signals can they be sent to a mobile phone so that I could get woken up at times that I should be monitoring my positions? How can I benefit the best from your service.?

Unknown said...

Oops - I was accidentally logged into my wife's GMail account for my last post - but it was actually me that had questions about your daytrading service. Thanks Lloyd

Lloyd said...

Hi Jason,

We indeed trade the busiest hours from London open to almost New York close. I cover three fixed sessions during this trading period and signals will be issued at the start of the session. Recently, I also include my own improved signal entries on the member site. You can simply logon anytime to view my live positions. Moreover, I also show you how to generate your own signals based on my system.

Lloyd

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...