Tuesday 29 April 2008

Continuous Sell-off in the Yen Crosses and Late Rebound Tuesday

Europe Session
No. of signal recommendations: 2
End-of-session results: GBP/JPY (-70 pips SL) and CHF/JPY (0 pips)
Maximum potential: 10

US Session
No. of signal recommendations: 2
End-of-session results: EUR/JPY (-25 pips) and USD/JPY (-20 pips)
Maximum potential: 10

Late Session
No. of signal recommendations: 1
End-of-session results: AUD/JPY (+30 pips)
Maximum potential: 35

>> Click Here For My Live Forex Trading Sessions

One of those days again. I couldn't even time myself right with these kind of market actions in the early sessions. The system was not scoring well with the yen-crosses today but I managed to pick up a late consolation (I'm going to trail this position overnight to hit the maximum target) .

The major pairs are up +70 pips for the month with one day to go. I will put up a report for April soon. If anyone wish to sign up my day trading service before 30 April, you'll be able to enjoy the current monthly subscription of just $55 throughout your membership till you decided to end.

No comments:

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...