Saturday 12 April 2008

The Weekend Forex Project

Ouf of curiosity, I just bought the Forex Assassin system today ;-) I am set to follow its trading plan, have a website to log my progress and satisfy myself that I can do it well too.

Check out my new weekly Forex Blog :
>> The Weekend Forex Project: Learn to trade profitably with Forex Assassin

Basically, the system requires me to setup open orders using the provided formula over the weekend. Therefore, I will report the executed trades and their results once a week.

On the other note, the Forex Autopilot performance strategy report has been updated. You can view it here. The system has logged 6 winning trades out of 7 in the month of April so far and currently in drawdown.

No comments:

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...