Tuesday 3 June 2008

More Profitable Setups Tuesday

European Session
No. of signal recommendations: 4
End-of-session results: EUR/USD (-30 pips), GBP/JPY (+105 pips), EUR/JPY (+90 pips) and AUD/JPY (+70 pips)
Max potential: Over 250 pips !
Own P/L: +162 pips !

100-pip System
Dynamic entries: 3
Current profits:
GBP/JPY (+100 pips) target hit !
EUR/JPY (+100 pips) target hit !
AUD/JPY (+60 pips)

What an exciting day so far ! Two out of my three dynamic 100-pip signals hit their targets in less than few hours of trading. The remaining two open positions are currently sitting at +60 pips and +80 pips (with yesterday's CHF/JPY).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do registered members of your site get instant access to your trade ideas as you make them? Can I become a member and follow along and get your trading experience as well? I've been trading on a demo account for a month now and can't seem to profit. I read more and more every day though and I'm getting more knowledge, it's just hard on the ego when you constantly see such large losses as I have...

Lloyd said...

Sure Michael. You should be able to learn them all from my daily live trade setups. Members will also be given additional instructions explaining about the core day trading approach.

Lloyd

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...