Monday 20 April 2009

System Review: A Year of Performance Tracking

(First posted on Scoutforex.com)

It has been more than a year since I first started to measure my daytrading system performance on a monthly basis. Here a couple of charts I put together to see how I have been fairing:







These graphs tell me that I have been doing the right thing all year long by:
1) Generating the right trading ideas at the right time
2) Diversifying my money in two different market places, i.e. Major Pairs and Yen Crosses.

I am able to make steady gains with the two systems, simply by betting against the short-term moves for the US dollar and Japanese Yen day in day out. The combined results say it all. I have made more gains than losses, 10 positive months out of 14, averaging about 310 pips each month.

Worth mentioning, the only one time my system made a triple-digit losses was back in July 2008, that is -140 pips. Others are -50, -70 and -25 pips in May' 08, Nov' 08 and Jan' 09. Also on the plus side, the system is capable of hitting four-digit monthly gains, which so far outstrip the recorded losses by many times. This has already happened twice: +1175 pips in Aug' 08 and just recently +1055 pips in Feb' 09.

Overall, my system did incredibly well even when the market was volatile. I hope my system can continue to make gains for me and you as the economy recovers.

Here are my monthly daytrading reports:
March 2009 Trading Performance
February 2009 Trading Performance
November 2008 Trading Performance
October 2008 Trading Performance
September 2008 Trading Performance
August 2008 Trading Performance
July 2008 Trading Performance
June 2008 Trading Performance
May 2008 Trading Performance
April 2008 Trading Performance
March 2008 Trading Performance
February 2008 Trading Performance

3 comments:

hema said...

Trading Softwares and other Financial Softwares Forex
Forex Software
http://forex-softwarex.blogspot.com
thanks for you

Blogger said...

GPS robot tripled the $100k deposit [live proof authenticated]

I just finished a webinar with Mark and his partner, Antony, two days ago and it was AMAZING.

During the webinar Mark and Antony shared their tips to success and answered questions about their new release of the GPS Forex Robot that CAME OUT TODAY!

Blogger said...

Ok...

This might sound kind of creepy, maybe even kind of "supernatural"

BUT what if you could just press "Play" to listen to a short, "miracle tone"...

And magically bring MORE MONEY into your life??

I'm talking about hundreds... even thousands of dollars!

Do you think it's too EASY?? Think something like this is not for real?!?

Well then, I'll be the one to tell you the news...

Many times the greatest blessings life has to offer are also the SIMPLEST!

In fact, I will PROVE it to you by letting you PLAY a real-life "miracle abundance tone" I've produced...

YOU just press "Play" and the money will start coming into your life.. starting so fast, you will be surprised..

CLICK here now to PLAY the magical "Miracle Money-Magnet TONE" - it's my gift to you!

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...