Friday 2 May 2008

Non-Farm Payrolls Friday and 5 x 100-pip Gains !

European and US Sessions
No Trade

>> Click Here For My Live Forex Trading Sessions

It was a no-signal, hence non-action day. After using the FK signal software for many months and by following the charts all these times, you're sort of getting familiar with the software tool and almost know when the actions are due.

Today, I was following the charts and hoping to get a signal confirmation on the GBP/USD market before the job report. But I was disappointed for not getting one. I had an insight but decided not to outsmart the system which so far worked well for us. Thus, it was an action-less day.

Nonetheless, I was still holding the last zero-risk position from yesterday and the USD/CHF also hit the final target of 100 pips after the "in-tune" job report. Making it 5 out of 5 signals and hence already 500 pips for the taking just two days into May ! I am quite pleased with my decision to go live with the dynamic stops system despite the increased work load.

Profitable trading and have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Great performance!! thank a lot for this great system, lloyd!!! you are real helpful guy!

Lloyd said...

A good start to the month and i'm delighted :)

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...