Wednesday 7 May 2008

Dollar Rebounds and Trend Resumes Wednesday

Majors
No. of signal recommendations: 1
End-of-session results: USD/CAD (+35 pips)
Maximum potential: 40 pips

Crosses
No. of signal recommendations: 2
End-of-session results: GBP/JPY (-5 pips) & EUR/JPY (-45 pips)
Maximum potential: 40 pips

>> Click Here For My Live Forex Trading Sessions

A straightforward win on the Loonie position this morning. It's good to have an easy ride on the majors.

On the other note, I slightly misplaced my EUR/USD and USD/CHF stops yesterday by a margin of 5 - 10 pips before the dollar quickly rebounded. Those positions were unfairly stopped out. As a result, I reentered my positions with tight stops around those levels and I reset my new 100-pip targets.

Both positions hit their targets in less than 12 hours overnight, and I only gained back what I lost plus 20 pips more. As the dollar continued to surge ahead today, the earlier losing trades could have become zero-risk trade, plus hitting the original 100-pip targets. What an amazing twist and turn plot.

No comments:

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...