Sunday 4 May 2008

Members Feedback & Review


Lloyd - "Check out how I beat the market, even on a down day."

Here are some members feedback I received so far:

Zeljko -"I think this is the one of the few rare blogs about FK and forex trading which can really be useful for all forex traders, and especially for us beginners."

Zeljko-"I made calculation following your FK day trading advice, got the tradable signal, fall asleep, and this morning, I had 70 pips more on my acc."

Marcel - "You have the right technical solution for all."

Stan -"I think you have some specific instructions somewhere on Forex Killer strategies that actually teach a person how to use it."

Eddie - "I am enjoying the market sentiment (approach)."

Lawrence -"I used the graph you directed me to to see the sentiment of the market and had a good day today. Made almost 60 pips !"


(FYI, I am currently giving away my additional bonus strategy to new day trading members.)

Ken -"Great scalping strategy, Lloyd. I tried it and it worked."

Him -"Following your method, I managed to nail 30 pips last nite (or morning US time) trading GBP/USD."

No comments:

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...