Sunday 2 December 2007

Trading the News Strategy

I will be watching very closely the following major economic events this week - the most important week of the whole calendar month on economic development. Let see whether we can capitalise the use of forex killer software to trade ahead of the news.

Monday - Dec 3 (quoted in UK time)
9.30 am GBP Manufacturing PMI
3.00 pm USD ISM Manufacturing Index

Tuesday - Dec 4
2.00 pm CAD Interest Rate Statement

Wednesday - Dec 5
1.15 pm USD ADP Non-Farm Employment Change

Thursday - Dec 6
12.00 pm GBP Interest Rate Statement
12.45 pm EUR Interest Rate Statement
3.00 pm CAD Ivey PMI

Friday - Dec 7
12.00 pm CAD Employment Change
1.30 pm USD Non-Farm Employment Change

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Me again. Having just read this, I understand now why on Monday I was doing confidently well, whereas on Wednesday I was shafted by what appear (in my very limited experience) to be huge swings in the GBPUSD rates....

Trust me to pick a busy week to start trying this.

I'll try to not trade at the times you mention for this afternoon and tomorrow.

Thanks again for sharing

Andy

Blogger said...

Hey Everybody,

I've created a list of the most recommended FOREX brokers:
1. Most Recommended Forex Broker
2. eToro - $50 minimum deposit.

Here is a list of top forex instruments:
1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Probability Software.
2. EA Builder - Custom Strategies Autotrading.
3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

I hope you find these lists beneficial.

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...