Friday 21 December 2007

Done for the week +107 pips

12-21 Friday +17 pips
12-20 Thursday +1 pips
12-19 Wednesday -34 pips
12-18 Tuesday +73 pips
12-17 Monday +50 pips

11 trades (7 Winners, 4 Losers)
Largest profit trade +55 pips
Largest loss trade -22 pips
2 news trade +36 pips (1 Winner, 1 Loser)

Hi, everyone. To build on last week's momentum and to prove that the result was not a fluke, it was important for me to make gains this week. And I made some. All I did was just casual trading by following some simple rules for trade selection. Wednesday should be a profitable day too if the price was not being stalled the whole day and rallied only in the very last minutes before the London close. Unfortunately, I narrowly missed out on that. Anyway, I was happy with the performance as you can't win them all.

Also something new on this site! You can now follow all my trade results on Zulutrade. You can find more info about Zulutrade on my main site. All signals taken came directly from the forex killer signal software.



I will update you again on 27th Dec when the market returns to normal operation . I'll continue to answer your e-mails throughout the week.

Happy Holidays !!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Results, my result is 156 pips!

Thanks for blog! I read it and I like it! Keep up posting!

Lloyd said...

Thanks. If possible, please leave your name too next time.

Blogger said...

Hello Everybody,

I've created a list of the most recommended FOREX brokers:
1. Best Forex Broker
2. eToro - $50 minimum deposit.

Here is a list of money making forex tools:
1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Odds Software.
2. EA Builder - Custom Indicators Autotrading.
3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

I hope you find these lists helpful.

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...