Thursday 13 December 2007

European Session +82 pips

Closed long USD/CHF at 1.1361 for +48 pips
Closed short EUR/USD at 1.4688 for +34 pips

Initially, I wanted to push for a 100-pip profit target. But, it was hard to come by.

If you have followed my earlier post, you will know that I am currently aiming 40-60 pips for a position. I am still using the forex killer signals but with my own game plan. Make sure you check it out.

It's good to see direct positive outcomes on my trading as a result of keeping and sharing my trading logs. Feel free to subscribe to my feeds: AutoFX, ScoutForex for the latest content update.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Hey Everyone,

Below is a list of the highest ranking FOREX brokers:
1. Most Recommended Forex Broker
2. eToro - $50 minimum deposit.

Here is a list of money making forex tools:
1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Odds Software.
2. EA Builder - Custom Strategies Autotrading.
3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

I hope you find these lists helpful.

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...