Saturday 1 December 2007

End of Trading Month

It's end of the trading month. The net results of November is -103 pips. All the trading losses came from the last two trades where I entered my positions- miscalculatedly - based on the long term signal trigger alone (see here) .

As seen in my previous trades, the signals seem to work well when considering both the short and long term triggers simultaneously (e.g. here and here). Though it is not conclusive, yet it starts to make more sense to me. Hence, more attention should be paid on the short term signal algorithm, and using the long term trigger as trend checking and confirmation instead. These results should clear some of my confusions for the new software version. (Long term signal algorithm was not included when the software was first used.)

I admit there was some uncertainties and mistakes along the way . Here come a brand new month, December. Keen to do it over again and with more hindsight this time.

Related post:
>> Forex killer trade exit strategies and long term signal trigger
>> My New Forex Killer Day Trading Routine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be so keen to start a new month till an update to the software comes out. I found that if you re-calculate the signals without changing any data, the signals can change. Each time you press calculate the percentages always change and somtimes the whole signal changes to the opposite direction - try it. I emailed the creator about it and he said that there seemed to be a problem in the algorithm of currencies with a 2 decimal place, but i have found that it doesn't matter wether its 2 or 4. Untill a new version comes out there is no way you can be sure that your taking the right tade direction, and if it doesn't come out soon I will be asking for my refund!!
Sorry about the downer, just try it out for yourself.

Lloyd said...

Hi,

Thanks for the info and I have just seen it. Perhaps it would be very critical indeed if you execute your trade entries using short time frames, such as M5 and M15, and tight stops. Beware, users. Run the algorithm at least 3 times to be sure of a signal. And make sure you take a higher probability signal.

At present,I am using H1 strategy solely for swing position entries and I prefer only high probability setups on both short and long terms. The calculation algorithm seems to be stable but I will also definitely give an eye from now on. I will also email the publisher regarding this software bug.

Blogger said...

Hey Everybody,

Below is a list of the most recommended FOREX brokers:
1. Best Forex Broker
2. eToro - $50 min. deposit.

Here is a list of the best forex instruments:
1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Odds Software.
2. EA Builder - Custom Indicators Autotrading.
3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

Hopefully these lists are benificial to you...

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...