Saturday 12 January 2008

A Flat Week -3 pips

1-11 Friday +30 pips
1-10 Thursday No Trade
1-9 Wednesday -40 pips
1-8 Tuesday +7 pips
1-7 Monday No Trade

5 trades (3 Winners, 2 Losers)
Largest profit trade +18 pips
Largest loss trade -40 pips

In my opinion, this week price action was extremely choppy. I've seen the US dollar market sentiment swung back and forth. Major currency pairs were basically out-of-sync and luckily I was prepared. This strategy of mine allowed me to see the market better on a whole. Hence, I refused to take trades when the conditions remained unclear.

I would say I survived the week and hope you did well.

Related posts:
Done for the week +82 pips
Done for the week +107 pips

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, last week was loosing even for me because of bad market conditions, so your result is good. I am sure next week we'll get our profit

Lloyd said...

No doubt about the market conditions. I would recommend lowering profit target levels and using tighter stops.

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...