Friday 18 January 2008

Weekly Progress Report

Done for the week +102 pips

1-18 Friday +77 pips
1-17 Thursday No Trade
1-16 Wednesday No Trade
1-15 Tuesday +35 pips
1-14 Monday -10 pips


5 trades (3 Winners, 2 Losers)
Largest profit trade +77 pips
Largest loss trade -34 pips

Sorry for the absence of blog entries on previous two days. My normal work has been busy again. This can sometimes interrupt my fixed trading routine. And I won't want to force myself into trading if outside my normal trading hour.

This week, I am glad that I'm still able to progress with some positive results. It also surprised earlier when my trading results being entered into the top 10 performing system under the Zulutrade ranking system - a system which promotes feasible trading strategies in reality.


(Accurate as of 11am, 18th Jan 2008)

At least there's something to cheer about after pouring time and efforts into maintaining this blog plus researching new trading ideas. I hope I can keep this up.

Related posts:
A Flat Week -3 pips
Done for the week +82 pips

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh great, good week and I guess good month for trading!

Do you trade on real account or demo?

I guess you covered all losses from November now and october now and in plus in total!

Keep up good work updating this nice blog!

Lloyd said...

Thanks for your comment. I went live after two months of testing.

Anonymous said...

on what month did you start live?

Lloyd said...

To be frank, I also traded with a live account occasionally in Oct and November '07 with little success.

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...