Tuesday 14 October 2008

Right Timing with Many Positive 100-pip Trades Tuesday

Today was the day I made a killing on the forex market.
My account balance was up a whopping 22%. I liked what I see and didn't even wait for the 100-pip ea to close the remaining half-size position. At the end, I could have made more profits and just didn't bother any more.

100-pip System

No. of dynamic entries:5
Potential profits
USD/CAD +100 pips (maximum target hit!)
EUR/USD +100 pips (maximum target hit!)
USD/CHF +40 pips (minimum target hit!)
CHF/JPY +40 pips (minimum target hit!)
EUR/JPY +100 pips (maximum target hit!)

100-pip EA
No. of auto-entries: 3

US Session

No. of signal recommendations: 5
Major pairs results: EUR/USD (+45 pips), USD/CHF (+45 pips) & USC/CAD (-70 pips)
Yen-crosses results: EUR/JPY (+65 pips) & CHF/JPY (+75 pips)

No comments:

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...