Wednesday 15 October 2008

Keep the Positive Momentum Going Wednesday

Europe Session
No. of signal recommendations: 2
Major pairs results: GBP/USD (-50 pips)
Yen-crosses results: GBP/JPY (+60 pips)

US Session

No. of signal recommendations: 3
Major pairs results: EUR/USD (+85 pips), USD/CHF (-10 pips)
Yen-crosses results: AUD/JPY (+150 pips)

100-pip System

No. of dynamic entries: 3
Potential profits:
GBP/JPY out
EUR/USD +40 pips (minimum target hit!)
AUD/JPY +90 pips (minimum target hit!)

100-pip EA
No. of auto-entries: 3

It could even be a brighter day if the 100-pip ea was not stopped out at -60 pips by some volatile ticks in the GBP/JPY market. It just missed out by 4 pips. A SL of 65 should have made a nice gain instead.

Fortunately, the system pulled in another two positive 100-pip trades in the later session. With some other manual trades, I managed a gain of 4.9%. today compared to yesterday's 22% gain.

3 comments:

Eugene Rivera said...

Hi Lloyd

I just purchased the Forex Killer Software yesterday and at the beginning I did not follow it, but then I got some good signals. I have been trading occasionally, but just as an expectator. One question, will it make sense that I stay with the trade until completed instead of leaving it overnight? I asked because on my first try I lost $1,000 on my demo account, but the signals given to me by FK showed a profit. Thanks

Lloyd said...

Keep it up. Answering your question, it depends on which timeframe you trade. As long as you use stops, you can leave the trade open and give time for developing profits. Or simply book any fast profits when you see fit.

Blogger said...

QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

Professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone every day.

Start following our signals right now and profit up to 270% per day.

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...