Friday 22 August 2008

Wins on Friday and Help to Members

European Session
No. of signal recommendations: 1
End-of-session results:
Crosses - GBP/JPY (+140 pips )

100-pip EA system
No. of auto-entries: 2
GBP/JPY: 40 & 43 (minimum target hit)

Another easy ride with the the only GPB/JPY trade setup this morning. I was really happy with my progress this week. Furthermore I had also received many of your complimentary responses.

BTW, if you fail to make money with the system at present or in future, I'm happy to diagnose your trading situations, at my free will. No extra fees will be charged ;)

The reason I brought this up is because I had some close contacts with my joining members recently. And I found out that some of you were not executing my trade alerts properly. Some even tried to setup many trades based on yourself, and some had no patience with the open trades.

The best way to experiment my system is to run my ea program with the provided alerts. If you are not ready yet, simply run it in a demo account. The objectives are to familiarise yourself with my daytrading program and try to match the system benchmark performance. It should be alright if you could only follow the system 70%. If you could do better than me, I am also happy to hear that too...

2 comments:

Chan said...

Hi,

I am interested in "100-pip EA trading system". What is minimum amount I need to start this? How much capital needed for your performance which you shown http://www.scoutforex.com-a.googlepages.com/daytradingroom

Is it kind of Auto Trading? Do I have to buy/sell manually or everything will be done automatically?

Thanks

Lloyd said...

Send me an email so that I can provide you with info.

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...