Thursday 14 August 2008

Here We Go Again... Long US Dollar - part 2 ! Thursday

European Session
No. of signal recommendations: 2
End-of-session results: EUR/USD (-15 pips), USD/CHF (+10 pips), AUD/USD (-40 pips), EUR/JPY (-55 pips) and CHF/JPY (-30 pips)

US Session
No. of signal recommendations: 2
End-of-session results: USD/CAD (+10 pips) and AUD/JPY (+55 pip)

100-pip System
Dynamic entries:5
EUR/USD +100 Target Hit !
USD/CHF +100 Target Hit !
AUD/USD +100 Target Hit !
AUD/JPY+100 Target Hit !
USD/CAD +80

The system picked up five 100-pip signals today. More importantly, it hinted the right market direction and I had a rewarding day in the forex market. Hope you did well with my issued signals too.

On the other note, my main site [scoutforex.com] is currently down. Reason unknown and I am hoping to restore the site asap.

And hopefully next week, I will be relaunching my day trading service with a newly-added "100-pip system" expert advisor feature along side the existing forex killer day trading program. New joining members will then have the option to automate the 100-pip signal trade execution routine.

No comments:

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...