Thursday 25 October 2007

Trading Results

The first signal was a botched trade.
The second & third signals were there to be taken. But, it took me quite some time (around 1-2 hours late) before finally accepting its decisions. It's purely my fault, as I tried to outguess the system earlier.

As a result, I entered 'late' on those signals, with a reduced profit target of 50-pip. On hindsight, it was too much of asking, as the prices already moved 20-30 pips in favour of the signals' direction. And still, there were +30 pips to be made on each of my position. I didn't take the profits. The rest was history.


* I accidentally closed out the USD/CAD position, and so the reopening of a second position.

Done for the day
Trade no.: 8, 9, 10
Pips lost: -73
Accumulated pips: +66
P/L: -$718.89
Total P/L: $619.67
'My' win rate: 50%

No comments:

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...