Friday 29 February 2008

Yen-Crosses Melt Down & A Mixed Day

European Hours

No. of signal recommendations: 3
End-of-session Results: GBP/JPY (-70 pips SL) , EUR/JPY (-50 pips) and AUS/JPY (-70 pips SL)
Maximum potential pips: 0
Own P/L: -

My positions are still running at the moment. I think I better learn this over again - How to Cope with Sell-Off. Sigh - I shouldn't have traded these signals this morning as it was in the opposite direction of the major currency pairs. On hindsight, a bad 50-50 choice.


US Hours
No. of signal recommendations: 1
End-of-session Results: GBP/USD
Maximum potential pips:+25
Own P/L: +39 pips

I managed to squeeze a little bit more out of this position. The news came out in tune with our sentiment indicator.

No comments:

5 Latest Articles Which You Might Have Missed Out ...